23 March, 2006

Ongoing week...

After working meaningfully for a week, I have been dumped back again to my old office on a prestigious business wait, Sorry! Business Wait. Utilising my time has never been better. Reaching office minimum 3 hours late and leaving 2 hours early, since last four days as a silent protest. Tomorrow is a work day and I am going to come too. Well another reason for it is, I won a cafeteria quiz. May be I will get something useful as a prize. A cup with the company logo which I can use as an ashtray or a penstand with the same "logo" to dump my change... Hyderabad is growing hotter by the day. And with my room on the top floor, my bottles serve me with water, hot enough to make coffee when I get back from office. How thoughtful of the weather ! Its good that two movies have been released. 'Being Cyrus' and 'V for Vendetta'. With some great reviews backing them, I may catch atleast one of them before the week ends. Very soon I will upload some more pics of my Phulbani trip in November 2005. They are lying on my PC waiting to be re-edited since then.

No comments: