14 November, 2004

Veer-Zara and Spark Plug made my day !

With the holidays going I just get more active. So naturally my days become eventful. Yesterday was a Sunday. I dont like to do much on Sundays but this one turned out to be an exception. Had some family appointments like seeing off my brother at station(He was going back after his 1.5 months of vacation... Man I really miss these kind of vacations after the school days !). Sunny had plan to watch Veer-Zara, so he called up in the evening. We had to get the tickets, so had to start up early in the evening, even though the show was supposed to start as 9.20pm. After meeting Chinmoy & Guttu, I went to Sunny's place to pick him up. We got the tickets by 8.00pm & rushed to Coffee Day for some coffee & snacks. Abhijit was the third person to join us at the movie. While parking our bikes, he had some starting problem with his bike. But anyway we rushed to catch the movie. Even though we got the tickets at a time from a "blacker" (Dont except to get a ticket on the counter for a newly-released-hyped-big star cast movie on a Sunday night !) we had the seating problem as the tickets were not in serial manner. #@$* the blacker ! I sat alone & watched the movie(Though it is not fun, it doesnt matter much). The movie by its standard was good. It contained a good plot, nice starcast, good performances, some romance and a nice twist. Hey also some songs were nice ! Never felt much bored watching it. In fact I had some good reviews beforehand helping me in making my decision to watch the movie in the first place. Infact this is one good flick after DDLJ from the Yash Raj stable. When we went out we still had Abhijit's bike problem at hand. We postponed it before for the movie(Cant spoil the night for such trivial things !). When we got our bikes out and it was already 12.45am. We decided to park the bike at some stand & move on. But I again thought of giving it a try(I hav always been fickle). Opened up my tool kit & decided to see the spark plug. Guess what !I didnt have to tinker much. Yeah the spark plug was the culprit, previously I feared about the carburettor. Cleaned it, fitted it and bingo ! Enjoyed the night ride back to home as a pillion passenger. Some fog, cold air & above all no traffic always makes a beautiful night ride. Still sitting before the computer after finishing some work. The blog has been really long. Seeing the clock doesnt make me happy as tomorrow I have a jam packed schedule. Have to go to sleep.....

3 comments:

Necromancer said...

abbe...didnt u guys forget one more kiddo....Nando?? Shhhame on u...i ll tell him...hihahaha

Nando said...

oye durgu ... gr8 job yaar ...perhaps ur brain has started functioning a bit late however ;)
...but yaar 2 line review of the epic movie veer zara...

Durgesh said...

Brevity is the soul of wit !