10 May, 2006

I'm singing in the rain...

... Just singin' in the rain, What a glorious feeling, I'm happy again -Singin' in the Rain [Gene Kelly]
It rained two days back in Hyderabad. The evening became wet and cool. Real respite after a long time...
Sis came that morning and left by evening to Pune. Murphy's law proved its dominance again. I asked my Sis to get my raincoat from Bhubaneswar in view of the rainy season. She failed to get it and the same day the city gets lashed by showers. Murphy rules. Did some shopping with her. Went to Odyssey and rode my bike back in the rain. Awesome evening...
I am still in the R&D phase with my new camera. Various permutations and combinations being tried. Though the Auto mode is always a lame shortcut.
This Sunday, the Ferrari and Schumacher showed why they are an indispensable team. How sheer strategy can beat a faster car and why experience always rules. The second pit stop strategy by Ferrari showed when it comes to Formula 1, you can never take Schumi lightly.
Stuck with questions for a quiz at K Circle. Dont know if they will be ready by Thursday... technorati tags: hyderabad

No comments: