03 May, 2006

Hell yeah...

Havent scribbled anything since last week... I am trapped in the vortex of laziness, I guess. I guess?? Too lazy to think about it even. Back some days I realised I havent doodled since last three months. My irritatingly addictive habit has gone for a toss. Just now my mentor called me and asked me about my future plans. He must have been fed up with my increasingly careless attitude in the office. What did I reply to him? Just imitated a confused garden lizard. Nod, Nod and run. Two days back, I took a day off as I wanted to have a long nap. Atleast I completed this task and as described by Baddy, "I sleep in four shifts a day." That means I operate 24/7 from the comfort of my bed. Now U can see the result, a lousy post just to keep up with the visitors, so that they dont get too lazy to visit this blog. technorati tag: life

No comments: