06 May, 2006

"I can resist everything...

...except temptation." - Oscar Wilde A Digital Camera - My biggest weekend whim. I am now a proud owner of a Canon PowerShot A 530. After toying with the idea for a long time either to buy a film SLR or a digital camera, I finally settled on this financially apt solution. Since Friday, after I left office I decided I am going to get a camera this weekend. Didnt know which one. What range. How I gonna pay for it. Or why this impulse. Only thing that I love now is, I crossed another long pending roadblock. Also got a good deal on a book on Formula One. Looking forward to European GP today. Snaps to follow soon...

4 comments:

Nando said...

abe nikkon aur cannon mein fark to hota hai :P

Anonymous said...

Maine bhi kal parson camera khareeda. And I was almost going to buy this one :)

But I finally chose a powershot SD450 coz I wanted something that could fit in a pocket!

Durgesh said...

Thanks Nando... Was carried away that n1ght.

Durgesh said...

Hi Anon, Didnt see this model though. Had a good bundle offer which tempted me. 256+16 mb card, four rechargeable cells + recharger ;)