19 August, 2006

"Travelling is like flirting with life...

... It's like saying, 'I would stay and love you, but I have to go; this is my station.' "- Lisa St. Aubin de Teran Last weekend I had been to Pune. Not my usual hectic trip this time. Spent four days over there. Rain was blessing the city for the whole time. Everytime we went out getting drenched was inevitable. "The slow drizzle which sprays your face while driving the bike" is just my kind of rain. The residents there might get fed up with such continuous wet condition. Living in a comparatively drier Hyderabad, things in Pune were quite different and pleasant. Watched some movies, shopped a bit, went around the city, catched up with friends and siblings and spent rest of the time idling. Something to worth mentioning this time was the trip to Mulshi. technorati tag:

No comments: