05 July, 2006

I liked...

...Pune. Yeah I kinda started liking the city. Last time I went there, it didnt impress me. May be this time it was due to the constant drizzling that went for the whole two days I stayed there...
Went for my favourite hunting of rock t-shirts and this time with salary just credited, I got three. The Rolling stones, The Doors and Pink Floyd. Met Sandeep after a long time.
I missed the Grand Prix as I had to board the bus back to Hyderabad. Was elated when knew that Schumacher has won... Left office early on Monday to watch the repeat telecast. One of the beautiful race except for the crash initially. Championship is still looking good with Ferrari picking up.
With World Cup coming to an end, a month long of high adrenaline action is going to take a pause for next four years. All the expected contenders are out of the race. Felt bad when Argentina lost . Now with Italy and France remaining, Sunday's match will be something to look forward to.
technorati tag:

No comments: