19 April, 2006

I am listening to...

Song: Hey Hey, My My (Into The Black) Singer: Neil Young Album: Rust Never Sleeps My Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (Because I equally like its acoustic version, My My, Hey Hey (Out Of The Blue)) Stumbled upon it after I got to know that Kurt Cobain mentioned a phrase from it, in his suicide note. My first Neil Young song and I have been on trip with it since. Now busy downloading Neil Young albums. The phrase in Kurt's note was "It's better to burn out than to fade away." technorati tag: music

1 comment:

Cosmic Voices said...

As usual..... great pick... but i donno if i am listening to the acoustic version or the other one.. whatever it is. its great...

would like to know ur other picks from him (since u r downloading all his albums).... i am just listening to his popular ones... harvest moon, cinnamon girl, southern man.... and a few others....