28 February, 2006

Random Thought #666

May it the movies or the artists or poets or authors, every one has potrayed this entity as someone really ugly, ill-tempered or hideous. He is despised. He is loathed not only because of his deeds but also the way he looks. I should not be emphasising on "he" so much.The ladies will never brand me as a MCP if I call it "he" now but if its the other way round, then believe me I can become the greatest one ( MCP of course ) ! Well lets raise the curtain. "He" over here is the Devil and the other way round is god. Again the image that strikes is an age old creation with horns, long ears and beard. A goat like creature or whatever. Never rectified or dared to rectified. When I thought of the matter, I made a Google search to check if I may be wrong. But I am glad the large cluster of servers didnt dissappoint me much. Someone who lures you into doing things and manipulates the greatest gift of man "The Free Will" has to be the most charming, suave, handsome and above all gentle of all. Then only he can exert the beautiful control over you deciding the next course of action for you. The only way then will be the way he wants...

No comments: